It started with a shamrock behind the crown but that was getting too messy looking and hard to see the image I wanted to make with so many things so close together. So, I took out the shamrock. I’ve wanted to make a claddagh for a long time. I have a few attempts in the past. This one turned out pretty good, I thought. Then, I realized it also looks like a bird wearing a crown. Now that I’ve seen that I can’t really see the claddagh any more. So, possibly another try for a claddagh… The hands were the hardest part. It’s the thumbs of the hands which look like the eyes of a bird (wearing a crown). So, it’s flexible.